Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years, but now it’s the start of a new year and a fresh start. Although, for me personally, 2016 was a really good year, there where some terrible things that happened around the world that have undoubtedly changed it forever, but we won’t go into that right now because this supposed to be a positive post. I for one am very excited for the fresh start and to hopefully make some great things happen in 2017!
Every new year, for many people they start my making some resolutions to try to stick too for the upcoming year. I did a post like this last year and I choose 5 things and I have only stuck to one of them, so I hopeful that I can be a little more successful this year.
- Actually keep up with my blog!!!!! I always say I’m going to keep writing this blog but then something happens and the blog is always put on the back burner, but as they say “new year, new start”
- Keep learning Spanish. Recently I have been using an app I have on my iPad and have been learning Spanish and I have gotten really into it, so I would love to keep that up.
- Exercise more. Most people say this one but since I left America I haven’t joined a new gym so I am hoping to join a gym this year and go regularly.
- Read more books. Reading is something I want to defiantly do more of, and it’s something I actually really enjoy so I am going to make time to read.
- Travel more. This was the only resolution I made last year that I kept, and this year I plan to do more traveling. I am hoping to travel across Spain, maybe go to Cuba or Italy and hopefully go back to South Africa to see my friend again.