I cannot believe that it is already the end of August and time to write my August favourites post! This year has gone way to quickly for my liking and I would really love it if time would just slow down a little! I swear each year is going faster than the last. Time never went this fast when I was a child, maybe this is what it feels like to be an actual adult!
Anyway onto my August favourites, I choose five things that I have been loving this month.
- Nutella! – I think I could probably put this as a favourite every month because it’s literally the best thing in the world (did you read how I made the most delicious Nutella fudge?)
- The beach – I have loved spending time at the beach this summer, being by the sea is my favourite place to be. (See what I have in my beach bag)
- Colourpop – Colourpop is something I have tried that is completely new to me this month and it’s safe to say I’m really glad I have tried it because I really love their Matte Liquid Lipsticks, (Bianca is my ultimate favourite at the moment) (Check out my Colourpop haul)
- Greys Anatomy – I know that this show has been on since 2005 but I was only 12 and I had not really heard of it until I was much older, I recently watched it on Netflix and I was completely obsessed after the first episode! I love it now and I can’t wait until season 13 airs!
- Elf eyebrow kit – I have been using this for months here in America, I had never previously heard of the brand before in the uk but I really like this brand a lot. I love the eyebrow kit and the liquid eyeliner, and even some of the brushes. This kit only costs $3 and it last so long I think I’ve only bought about 2 or 3 of them (that isn’t including the 2 I bought to take back to England with me)
So they are all my favourites this month, what are you loving that I should give a try?