I don’t know about you but I don’t usually make new years resolutions because I can never stick to them. But I did make one last year and I don’t actually remember what it was oops.
This year though I’m feeling more hopefully so I have made myself a list of five of resolutions that I hope I can actually stick with!
- Keep up with going to the gym.
- I have really been enjoying going to the gym lately, I’ve found it’s oddly a great place to think. After I put in my headphones, I kind of forget where I am and I just think about everything and anything!
2. Travel as much as I can.
- I love to travel and I defiantly have the traveling bug! I hate when I don’t have any trips planned, but I do have a trip planned for spring break – see you then Florida!
3. Save, save and save a little more!
- If I want to travel more then I have to save because you know these things cost money!
4. Keep writing my blog.
- I really enjoy writing my blog so I really hope I can stay dedicated to it and keep working on it.
5. Film my life everyday for a couple of seconds to make a super cool video at the end of the year!
- This is probably my favorite resolution I have ever made. It will be a little harder to keep up because I am likely to forget to film one day and then just give up but I really am going to try because I think the end product will be amazing, especially since I have a lot going on this year.
What will your new years resolutions be? Do you even make them? Tweet me or leave me a comment and let me know 🙂