With Christmas coming round the corner, it’s now the season for baking all kinds of yummy Christmas treats. These are absolutely delicious! Once you eat one of these you won’t be able to stop eating them (trust me on that! they are very tempting) .They are sweet and crunchy and make a great alternative for cookies. They are very quick and easy to make, the hardest part is cutting out the shapes which isn’t even hard.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 2 flour tortila wraps
- cookie cutters
- Line a tray with foil or parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350º.
- Use the cookie cutters and tortilla wraps to cut out your favorite Christmas shapes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a wide bowl so it’s easier to dip in the tortillas.
- Then melt the butter in the microwave.
- Dip the shapes one at a time into the butter, then into the cinnamon sugar mix and place it onto the tray you have already lined
- Once all the shapes are covered put them in the oven on 350º for about 9 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on them though so they don’t over cook and become too hard. They should be a nice golden brown color.
That’s them done, ready to eat while you watch your favorite christmas movie, to put out as a snack for all those Christmas guests or to take to a Christmas party.