I love making bucket lists! It’s so much fun to write down all the things you want to do and then tick them all off. It gets me so excited for things, so since I hate the cold but love Christmas, I thought I would make a winter bucket list. Winter is always bizarre for me because I love some of it but hate other parts. This bucket list makes me excited for the Winter even the cold!
My winter bucket list:
- Build a snowman
- Watch Christmas movies (elf and home alone are my favorites)
- Take pictures in the snow
- Put up Christmas decorations
- Go on a walk in the snow
- Drink hot chocolate
- Go on a drive and look at all the Christmas lights
- Make a random act of kindness
- Wear my Christmas sweater
- Listen to Christmas songs
- Make gingerbread men
- See the Rockefeller Christmas tree
- Wrap Christmas gifts
- Make paper snowflakes
- Send Christmas cards home to England
- Make a New Years Resolution
I plan to take photos of all these things and then make another post of all the things I’ve done this winter.
Did I miss anything that I need to do this winter? If I did leave me a comment so I can be sure to add it to my list!